耻辱 Wiki
Advertisement
Semblance Tutorial

本页面列出了游戏《耻辱:界外魔之死》比莉·勒克(Billie Lurk)在使用“盗貌”后,能听到的各种台词。

冒充大卫队[]

大卫队[]

  • “我想念老城区上赛里亚势力得要命。”
    • "I miss the old district. Upper Cyria is so snobbish."
  • “不要,别再问了。不要就是不要。”
    • "No, don't ask me again, the answer's still no."
  • 我们今晚应该来场威士忌喝雪茄聚会。”
    • "We should gather for whisky and cigars tonight."
  • “你好狼狈。我猜,你又做噩梦了吧?”
    • "You look like crap. Still get those nightmares, I guess?"
  • “报告长官,无事禀报。”(仅限普通守卫)
  • "Nothing to report, Sir." (regular guards only)
  • “中尉。”(仅限普通守卫)
    • "Lieutenant." (regular guards only)
  • “一如往常啊。”(仅限精英守卫)
    • "As you were." (officers only)

平民[]

  • “警官。”
    • "Officer."
  • “感谢你维护这一带的安全。”
    • "Thank you for keeping this neighborhood safe."

冒充中产阶级平民[]

贵族[]

  • “我对你无话可说。”
    • "I have nothing to say to you."
  • “拜托,走开啦。”
    • "Please just go away."

冒充贵族[]

贵族[]

  • “我觉得我们需要去朗姆俱乐部再泡一个晚上。”
    • "I'm thinking we need another evening at the Rhum Club."
  • “我正认真思考要不要再规划一次戏剧欣赏。”
    • "I've half a mind to organize another theater outing."
  • “这里每况愈下,就连上层阶级也是。”
    • "Every day things are a little bit worse here, even for the upper class."
  • “如果你觉得我面熟,是因为索科诺斯好几个一流画家都画过我的肖像。”
    • "If I look familiar, it's because several of the best painters in Serkonos have made my portrait."
  • “应该赶快再去租一艘。”
  • "We should rent another boat sometime soon."

冒充督军[]

督军[]

  • “烧鲸鱼骨的味道最恐怖了。还好只剩纸张要销毁。”
    • "The smell of burnt whalebone is really the worst. I'm glad there is only paper left to destroy."
  • “愿七戒律永远指引你方向。”
    • "May the Strictures always guide your hand."
  • “嗯?抱歉,我得专心处理手上的工作。”
    • "Hm? Sorry, I need to focus on the task at hand."
  • 我们忙的是重要工作。我引以为傲是坏事吗?”
    • "We're doing important work here. Is it bad that I feel so proud?"

神谕姐妹[]

  • 我们眼中容不下你这种人。兄弟,离开我们吧。”
    • "You are forbidden from our sight. Leave us, brother."
  • “兄弟,你走错地方了。回你的工作岗位。”
  • "Brother, you've strayed. Return to your post."

冒充神谕姐妹[]

神谕姐妹[]

  • “你有漠利姐妹的消息吗?我希望麻烦都解决了。”
    • "Have you heard from our sisters in Morley? I hope their troubles are resolved."
  • “啊,找到你了。我们得尽快针对女皇的行动发布声明。”
    • "Ah, there you are. We must issue our pronouncement on the Empress's actions as soon as we can."
  • “自从政变以来,众生院就大不如前了。我们必须在敌人再度来袭前振作起来。”
  • "The Abbey has been greatly weakened since the coup. We must gather our strength, before our enemies strike again."
  • “不知道要如何因应最近的幻视。想到就担心。”
  • "I don't know what to make of the latest visions. They worry me."
  • “要是督军打扰你工作,就跟罗瑟文姐妹说。”
    • "Let Sister Rosewyn know if any Overseers disturb your work."

督军[]

  • “姐妹。”
    • "Sister."
  • “协助神谕教团调查这起事件,是一大荣幸。”
    • "It's an honor to help the Oracular Order in this investigation."
  • "原谅我,我不是故意要妨碍你的。”
    • "Forgive me, I didn't mean to be in your way."

冒充邪教徒[]

邪教徒[]

  • “愿虚空之境使你的双眼漆黑。”
    • "May the Void blacken your eyes."
  • “愿神眼看顾你。”
    • "May the Eye watch over you."
  • “别因为研究累坏自己。我一直看到你挑灯夜战。”
    • "Don't overburden yourself what that research of yours. I've seen your lamp burning long after midnight."
  • “我需要再喝一杯。好忘掉那个梦,懂吗?”
    • "I need another drink. To forget that dream, you know?"
  • “我在幻视中看到鲸鱼游泳,身后的海水漂着献血。不知道是什么意思。”
    • "Whales swim in my visions, leaving blood in their wake. I wonder what it means."
  • “我那天戴的骸骨护符?味道还是和膨胀的狗尸一样。要是我的衣服有臭味,要跟我说。”
    • "That bonecharm I had the other day? It still smells like a bloated dog. Let me know if my clothes stink."
  • “我对你的新作品有几个问题。你有时间讨论再跟我说。”
    • "I have questions about your latest work. Let me know when you're free to discuss it."
  • “我在脑中一直听到虚空之境的风声,就连在睡眠中也听得到。一直以来都只有瞥见而已。好冷。我无法集中精神。”
    • "I've been hearing the winds of the Void in my head, even in my sleep. Always glancing. Cold. I can't focus on anything."

路过[]

  • “我以为我……嗯,算了。”
    • "I thought I... Hm, nevermind."
  • “为什么我突然起了鸡皮疙瘩?”
    • "Why do I have goosebumps all of sudden?"
  • “哦,这一阵寒意是怎么回事?”
    • "Ooh, what was that chill?"

取消能力[]

  • “什么?你怎么会变脸?”
    • "What?! How can you change your face?"
  • “这是什么巫术?!怪物,露出你的真面目吧!”
    • "What is this black magic?! Show your true face, monster!"
Advertisement