Brimsley and his wife fight often, and his complaints about her can be read in his journal.
- In high chaos, he is found as a weeper, like all the other members of Blake's group.
- Two Bottle Street gangsters can be heard talking about two other thugs robbing Brimsley. One is said to have hidden in a dumbwaiter all night during this robbery.
- During the mission House of Pleasure, Bunting, the art dealer, confesses to Corvo that he once worshipped the Outsider with the Brimsleys at their home.
- During Lady Boyle's Last Party, other aristocrats can be heard gossiping about the Brimsleys, attributing their financial success to their Outsider worship. They discuss other outrageous rumors, such as Mrs. Brimsley bathing in her own nephew's blood.
- He shares the same character model as an aristocrat who can be found mourning over his son's death in the Flooded District.
- There is evidence in Brimsley's journal to suggest that he is resistant to the plague.
- Lydia mentions that she sneaked into a party at the Brimsleys', describing her experience as "very strange".
城市守卫官索普 • 哈克沃思 • 伽伐尼医生 • 波 • 海本中士 • 督军贾斯珀 • 督军斯特吉斯 • 督军伯特霍尔德 • Crowley • 邓斯坦 • 邦庭 • 普拉切特 • 疯了的幸存者 • 亚力克 • 哈罗德 • 杰克·拉姆齐 • 蒂莫西·布里斯比 • 蒙哥马利·肖恩 • Byron Alderdice • General Tobias • Overseer Franklin • Blake • Mace Brimsley • Captain Ren • Overseer Archer • Stu • Jelly • Craxton • Rodney • Earl • Grayson • 汤姆 • Jeffrey