- In high chaos, he is found as a weeper, like all the other members of Blake's group.
- Two Bottle Street gangsters can be heard talking about two other thugs robbing Brimsley. One is said to have hidden in a dumbwaiter all night during this robbery.
- During the mission House of Pleasure, Bunting, the art dealer, confesses to Corvo that he once worshipped the Outsider with the Brimsleys at their home.
- During Lady Boyle's Last Party, other aristocrats can be heard gossiping about the Brimsleys, attributing their financial success to their Outsider worship. They discuss other outrageous rumors, such as Mrs. Brimsley bathing in her own nephew's blood.
- He shares the same character model as an aristocrat who can be found mourning over his son's death in the Flooded District.
- There is evidence in Brimsley's journal to suggest that he is resistant to the plague.
- Lydia mentions that she sneaked into a party at the Brimsleys', describing her experience as "very strange".
Characters in 耻辱1
The Outsider • Jessamine Kaldwin • Emily Kaldwin • Anton Sokolov • Propaganda Officer • Granny Rags • Slackjaw • Geoff Curnow • Madame Prudence • Griff • Royal Interrogator • Esmond Roseburrow • Lonely Rat Boy
|Minor Characters (Male)||
Watch Officer Thorpe • Hackworth • Doctor Galvani • Boo • Sergeant Heyburn • Overseer Jasper • Overseer Sturgess • Berthold • Crowley • Dunstan • Bunting • Pratchett • Mad Survivor • Alec • Harold • Ramsey • Lord Brisby • Lord Shaw • Byron Alderdice • General Tobias • Overseer Franklin • Blake • Mace Brimsley • Captain Ren • Overseer Archer • Stu • Jelly • Craxton • Rodney • Earl • Grayson • Tom • Jeffrey
|Minor Characters (Female)|