FANDOM


Brigmore witches render

这篇文章是关于【 布莱格摩尔女巫团】. 你可能想找的是【 布莱格摩尔女巫(DLC)】。

布莱格摩尔的女巫(The Brigmore Witches)是位于顿沃城的一个女巫团,占据了已经废弃的布莱格摩尔庄园。关于她们的信息知之甚少,据说她们都有着强大的黑魔法,其中肯定有人跟界外魔有关联。

她们对于捕鲸人呈敌对状态。她们的领袖黛利拉·考伯斯朋(Delilah Copperspoon)指引督军去攻击了捕鲸人的基地,试图杀掉Daud。女巫团也是《耻辱1》最后一个DLC《布莱格摩尔女巫》中的主要敌人。

包括布里安娜·艾许沃斯(Breanna Ashworth)在内的一些布莱格摩尔的女巫在《耻辱2》中重返黛利拉的身边组成了新的女巫团。

装备和技能编辑

每个女巫都会从黛利拉那里获得她的能力;这种分享、赠与能力的关系和Daud与他的刺客之间的关系很像。女巫们有好几种超自然能力,比如瞬移。她们可以用爆破飓风,像是尖叫声和火焰混在一起的魔法弹。女巫大师可以召唤血荆棘——植物的卷须拖拽住Daud,将他拉入陷阱,造成重大伤害。

引语 编辑

闲聊 编辑

  • “今晚我们要去看黛利拉夫人画画吗?”
    • "Are we to watch Lady Delilah paint tonight?"
  • “有个我亲爱的姐妹擅离职守了。”(当发现有个同伴不见了的时候)
    • "One of my dear sisters has wandered away from here." (when noticing a companion is missing)
  • “应该有人在这里的。我会留意我们的敌人。”(当发现有个同伴不见了的时候)
    • “Someone should be here. I'll watch for our enemies.” (when noticing a companion is missing)
  • “你这个礼拜又酿造万能药了?”
    • "Are you brewing the elixir again this week?"
  • “你之后跟我们一起去游泳吗?”
    • "Will you join us for a swim later?"
  • “我在想是不是就她一个人会放牙齿在我的枕头下面。今晚我会闭着眼睛装睡的。”
    • “I wonder if she's the one who's been putting teeth under my pillow. Tonight I'll close my eyes and pretend to sleep.”
  • “我只是拿走了而已。我的姐妹才不需要这玩意儿。这个正好适合我。”
    • “It's only right that I took it. My sister had no need of such a thing. It was rightfully mine.”
  • “我会在晚上再帮她梳头。明晚还有一次。之后在第三次的时候我就会把针插入她的喉咙。”【撕逼大戏】
    • “I will comb her hair again in the evening. And another time on the following night. Then on the third I'll put a needle to her throat.”
  • “新来的那个姐妹安顿好了吗?我好奇她会留下来吗?”
    • “Is the new sister settled in yet? Will she last, I wonder?”
  • “你觉得黛利拉夫人偏爱我吗?她注意到我了吗?”
    • “Does Lady Delilah favor me, do you think? Has she mentioned me?”
  • “这地方总是这么潮湿。我爸妈都住在干燥的房子里。这儿太湿冷了。”
    • “This place is always so wet. My mother and father kept a dry house. So clammy here.”
  • “你会很快就要离开这里吗,还是其他理由留下来?”
    • “Will we leave this place soon or stay for another season?”
  • “什么时候我才能找到一颗血牛心,现在所有的农民都死于这场瘟疫了吗?”
    • "Where can I find the heart of a bloodox, now that all the farmers are dead from the plague?"
  • “有人在这里徘徊,亲爱的。有人不应该到这里来。”(当发现有个同伴不见了的时候)
    • "Someone is prowling, my love. Someone who's not supposed to be here." (when noticing a companion is missing)
  • “这还有其他人,我知道的。”(当发现有个同伴不见了的时候)
    • "There is someone here. I know it." (when noticing a companion is missing)
  • “我们不得不离开水淹区。这毫无疑问。之后是仓库。我们在这庄园会呆多久?呆多久……”
    • "Had to leave the Flooded District, we did. For sure. Then the warehouse. How long will we stay at the manor? How long..."
  • “今晚黛利拉夫人会给我们弄兔子吃吗?”
    • "Will Lady Delilah feast us with a brace of rabbits tonight?"
  • “不,不,,这是一管水银和三枚帝雀羽毛。再也没其他办法了。”
    • "No, no, it's one thimble of quick-silver and three kingsparrow feathers. Never the other way 'round."
  • “观察他的影子,听着他鞋跟的声音。他就再这里,我告诉你。”
    • "Watch for his shadow. Listen for the heels of his boots. He is here, I tell you."
  • “我明天要穿一双新靴子。这双已经磨薄了,我感觉到了脚趾疼。”
    • "I'll start a new pair a boots tomorrow. These are worn down and I feel a draft on my toes."

闲聊搭话 编辑

  • “摆脱。我都挺烦了。”
    • "Please. I'm sick of hearing about it."
  • “对,当然了,亲爱的。”
    • "Yes, of course, my love."
  • “真的,姐姐,你应该想点什么更重要的事情。”
    • "Really, sister. You ought to have your mind on more important things."
  • “我希望我知道。”
    • "I wish I knew."
  • “这概率很小的。”
    • "There's little chance of that."
  • “哦,对,亲爱的。哦, 对。”
    • "Oh, yes, my dear. Oh, yes."

搜索时 编辑

  • “让我看看,你藏哪里了?”
    • "Let me see, where could you be?"
  • “要彻底检查。我们必须万无一失。”
    • "Be thorough. We must make sure."
  • “哦,我会找到你的!”
    • "Oh, I'll find you!"
  • “出来,出来,不管你在哪儿…”
    • "Come out, come out, wherever you are..."
  • “我们知道你在这儿,混蛋。”
    • "We know you're here, you skullwug!"
  • “如果你出来,我有东西给你。”
    • "If you come out I have a present for you."
  • “你肯定被吓坏了。出来,小蛤蟆。”
    • "You must be frightened. Show yourself, little toad."
  • “出来,亲爱的,这没用的。”
    • "Come out, dear. It's no use."
  • “让我找到你就有你好果子吃了。”
    • "You're going to suffer when I find you."
  • “有人在这里徘徊,亲爱的。有人不应该到这里来。”
    • “Someone is prowling, my love. Someone who's not supposed to be here.”
  • “有人在这儿,我知道。”
    • "There is someone here. I know it."

警觉时 编辑

  • “哦,不!”
    • "Oh, no!"
  • “虚空之名!”
    • "By the Void!"
  • “滚吧,滚吧,就这样滚吧。”(当敌人逃脱时)
    • "Gone, gone. Just like that." (when enemy escapes)
  • “狡猾的家伙,但是下次在遇见你我要把你撕碎。”(当敌人逃脱时)
    • "Cunning, but we'll meet again and I'll pull out your veins." (when enemy escapes)
  • “滚吧,滚,滚开。我们只是想玩玩。”(当敌人逃脱时)
    • "Gone, gone, gone away. And we only wanted to play." (when enemy escapes)
  • “醒醒,笨蛋。”(当发现无意识的挺尸时)
    • "Wake up, you fool." (when finding unconscious body)
  • “我奇怪是谁?”
    • "And who might this be, I wonder?"
  • “你在哪儿?”
    • "Where are you?!"
  • “出来,现在!我要挖了你的眼睛。”
    • "Come out, now! I'll have your eyes."

攻击时 编辑

  • “拿下他,姐妹们。”
    • "Bring him down, sisters!"
  • “包围他!”
    • "Get around him!"
  • “这儿有个你的朋友!”(召唤血荆棘的时候)
    • "Here's a friend for you!" (when summoning a blood briar)
  • “我从虚空中召唤你!”(召唤血荆棘的时候)
    • "I call you from the Void!" (when summoning a blood briar)
  • “我们会让你生不如死,小蟾蜍。”
    • "We will make you suffer, little toad."
  • “你的血是我们的!”
    • "Your blood will be ours!"
  • “你的血做糖会很棒。”
    • "Your blood will make a fine soup."
  • “帮帮我!这儿有个陌生人!”
    • "Help me! A stranger is among us!"
  • “今晚我们要把你吊树上!”
    • "We'll hang you from a tree tonight!"
  • “我要用丝线串起你的牙。”【这是不是就是在其他女巫枕头下放牙的那位?】
    • "I will put your teeth on a silk thread."
  • “今晚我们要把你焚烧殆尽。”
    • "Tonight we'll burn you to ashes."
  • “我要用膝盖厥弯你!”
    • "I will bend you across my knee!"
  • “我要用你的内脏来作占卜!”
    • "I'll read signs from your guts!"
  • “死战到底!”
    • "To the Void with you!"
  • “姐妹们,帮帮我!”
    • "Sisters, help me!"
  • “倒地吧,亲爱的!”
    • "Lay down, my love!"
  • “打倒他!”
    • "Strike at him!"
  • “他很聪明。”
    • "He's clever."
  • “小心!”
    • "Watch out!"
  • “祝福我们!”
    • "Bleed for us!"
  • “决一死战!”
    • "Fall and die!"
  • “啊哈!”
    • "Ha-HA!"
  • “去死!”
    • "Die!"
  • “我要吃了你的心,你这混蛋!”
    • "I'll eat your heart, you scamp!"
  • “捅他!”
    • "Stab at him!"

重返闲谈编辑

  • “什么都没有。另外一个鬼魂的恶作剧。”
    • "Nothing then. Another spirit playing mischief."


趣闻轶事编辑

  • 当解除战斗的时候,女巫们会恢复人类肤色。但是一旦进入战斗,她的皮肤就会变成植物一样绿油油的。当女巫被打败的时候,她的肤色又会恢复成正常颜色。
  • 耻辱1中,安东·索科洛夫的一张字条提到金钱猫要他做女巫雕像。
  • 为了侍奉黛利拉,布莱格摩尔的女巫们都对Daud特别感兴趣;在顿沃之刃中黛利拉声称“放过Daud是出于她姐妹们的考虑”,在布莱格摩尔庄园日晷附近的两个女巫说其他姐妹们一谈论到Daud就带着惊叹敬畏的神色,“像一群学校里的傻姑娘”。
  • 哈维·史密斯说,布莱格摩尔女巫是“各种各样的人,全都是靠着黛利拉的奥术连接能力召集在一起的”,各种年龄段都有,来自不同的文化背景和社会经济阶层[1]
    • 最早只是黛利拉一个人,之后是一个叫布里安娜(Breanna)的追随黛利拉,她俩四处游荡、疯狂又自由。之后是其他人[1]

图集编辑

《布莱格摩尔女巫》编辑

《耻辱2》编辑

参考资料编辑

  1. 1.0 1.1 总监评论——布莱格摩尔女巫,2015年8月4日


除了特别提示,社区内容遵循CC-BY-SA 授权许可。

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+