耻辱 Wiki
Advertisement
Dishonored 2 grand serkonan guard01

大衛隊

大衛隊(Grand Guard),又被稱為索科諾斯大衛隊(Grand Serkonan Guard),它和索科諾斯島上的其他團體一起充當着軍隊和城市守衛的作用,扮演着類似於憲兵隊的角色。

介紹[]

警衛與大衛隊和庫雷若管理員之間有着聯繫,這三者承擔着保護索科諾斯島的任務[1]。大衛隊負責執行許多不同的任務,如犯罪調查、處理血蠅問題、保護重要人物和地點以及擔任港口警衛等等。除此之外還有一些值得注意的單位,包括「公爵第一親衛隊」[2],作為索科諾斯公爵的私人衛隊,由公爵親自選定的指揮官領導。此外還有「皇宮城市巡邏隊」[3],他們守衛着皇宮區和通往大皇宮的唯一陸路。大衛隊內部還設有一個名為「技術辦公室」的部門[4],他們負責管理風力機發條戰士等高科技設備,以及向其他部隊發放技術手冊。

頓沃城市衛隊一樣,大衛隊也配備了手槍。大衛隊的成員有兩種不同的制服顏色:紅色和藍灰色,代表着特定的軍銜和職位。另外不論何等級別的成員都可以佩戴防護頭盔,但並不是所有人都會選擇裝備。

軍銜與職位[]

守衛(Guards):他們是正規部隊,並且看起來似乎只由男性組成。然而,根據主角的筆記和偷聽到的對話可以得知,確實有女性守衛存在。守衛們穿着有藍灰色短袖上衣、米色褲子、白色的腰帶和綁帶,並裝備有刀作為武器。正規守衛有兩種不同的類型,第一種是沒有任何肩章或軍銜徽章的守衛,他們只在左臂衣袖上有一個「卡納卡」標籤。這種守衛經常還會穿戴有一個小背包和一卷看起來像是毛毯一樣的東西。第二種守衛會在胸前的口袋裡有一個拴在細鏈上的哨子,他們佩戴十字劍肩章,右臂袖子上也會有軍銜徽章,並且還會頭戴前面有銀色卡納卡徽章的白色高帽。這種守衛有時還會通過佩戴面罩和護目鏡(特別是那些駐紮在沙塵區的人)或者黑色的裝甲背心來加強他們的制服,以保護他們自己免受遠程攻擊傷害。正規守衛的軍銜包括下士、中士和中尉。

菁英守衛(Elite Guards):他們是大衛隊中的軍官,會被分配去指揮區域。菁英守衛在使用他們自己的刀和手槍方面訓練有素。與普通守衛不同的是,他們在米色褲子的上面穿着的是紅色夾克,並會佩戴有銀色頭盔和佩有銀色帶扣的白色腰帶。菁英守衛的軍銜包括上尉和少校。

資深衛士(Veterans):他們是高級軍官。和菁英守衛一樣,資深衛士也會裝備刀和手槍,並且槍中偶爾還會佩備有爆炸子彈。資深衛士的制服與菁英守衛相似,除了一些與眾不同的特徵:他們會佩戴頂部有紅色羽毛的金色頭盔,身上還會穿着深棕色褲子。資深衛士的腰帶也是白色的,但是相比其他守衛的色澤要更加明亮,並且還會佩有金色的帶扣。

引語[]

閒聊[]

  • "該死,我得小便。"
    • "Dammit. I need to pee."
  • 「我是什麼?就像是一隻沒有腿的襪子。就是這樣。什麼都不是。比什麼都不是更糟。」
    • "What am I? Like a stocking without a leg. That's what. Nothing. Worse than nothing."
  • 「這裡有什麼在發臭。清掃可不是我的工作。」
    • "Something stinks around here. It's not my job to clean up."
  • 「呃,我肚子餓。」
    • "Huh, I'm hungry."
  • 「親愛的胃,我已經聽到了你的呼喚,我也覺得晚餐怎麼不快點來。但很不幸地,我們還沒下班。如果有最新消息,一定馬上讓你知道。誠摯的我敬上。」
    • "Dear stomach, I have received your request, and agree that dinnertime cannot come quickly enough. Unfortunately, we are still on duty. I will get back to you if I hear anything more, sincerely, me."
  • 「我的胃,安分點。晚餐馬上就來了。」
    • "Settle down stomach. Dinner will be in you shortly."
  • 「真難吃。這才不是藍顎盲鰻。說是河貝還差不多。」
    • "That tasted awful. That weren't no blue-jawed hagfish. River krust is more likely."
  • 「今晚是吃燉血牛肉。快餓死了。」
    • "It's blood ox stew tonight. Starving."
  • 「瑪莎瑪莎嫁給我,海上漂泊十二周。海上衝鋒獵野獸。盲鰻漫舞真享受。瑪莎瑪莎嫁給我,海上漂泊十二周。」
    • "Martha won't you marry me? Twelve weeks have I been at sea. Chasing monsters in the brine. Dancing hagfish on the line. Martha won't you marry me? Twelve weeks have I been at sea."
  • 「很久很久以前,有個男人來自舊藍普洛城,他那話兒小得像條小魚。他每天晚上拉呀拉,慢慢地,居然變得跟鯨魚一樣大。」
    • "There once was a man from Old Lamprow, whose cockle was as wee as a minnow, he tugged on it nightly, then ever so slightly, it grew to be large as a Narwhal."
  • 「A、B、C、D、E和G、欸去、J、K,好簡單。Q、嘎欸斯、油和米。大不了、V、X、歪死和Z。順口溜,沒問題,告訴我你怎麼比。」
    • "A, b, c, d, e and g, hay chi, j, k, elementally. Q arrest, you and v. Double v, x, wise and z. Now I got my a's and z's, tells me what you think of me."
  • 「我識字嗎?廢話,我當然識字!他怎樣?以為我是傻子嗎?我可是懂注音符號那些的。」
    • "Can I read? 『Course I can read! What's he think? I'm stupid? I know all my letters and then some."
  • 「所以,如果我有兩個,一個給他,我還有一個,但如果我吃了,不,如果他吃了,然後咧?」
    • "So if I have two, and I give him one, I still gots me one, but then if I eat it, no, if he eats it, then what?"
  • 「空氣一點也不清醒,很難讓肺充足」
    • "Air feels heavy. Hard to get a good lung full."
  • 「啊!我恨羊毛。讓人癢到要瘋了。為什麼不能穿日常制服?」
    • "Ahgh! I hate this wool. It itches like mad. Why can't I wear my regular clothes?"
  • 「這上衣發臭了。我需要換備用的制服。」
    • "This shirt reeks. I've got to get a spare uniform."
  • 「還沒到洗衣日嗎?最好快點,我受不了身上的臭味了。」
    • "Isn't it laundry day yet? Gotta be soon. Can't stand my own stench."
  • 「這裡過去五年發生的不幸,比我一生看過的還多,這我知道的。」
    • "More bad things have happened here in the last five years than in all the years of my life before that. I know that much."
  • 「我一定要回頓沃。我覺得很內疚,已經兩年沒見到孩子們了。」
    • "I've got to get back to Dunwall. I feel so bad. Haven't seen the kids in two years."
  • 「我出來前有把衣櫃關上嗎?上一次我忘了關,結果有人丟了條盲鰻在我外套口袋裡。」
    • "Did I close my locker before coming out? Last time I left it open, someone left a hagfish in my jacket pocket."
  • 「他穿上靴子,才發現我留給他的驚喜。真是蠢材。」
    • "Wait 『til he puts on those boots. Sees the surprise I left for him. Idiot."
  • 「呿。當然,他超懂得和上司應對。馬屁精一個。」
    • "Tsk. Sure, he knows how to talk with the boss. What a lick-spittle."
  • 「我申請了一雙新靴子,結果咧?居然給我一雙襪子,真沒鳥用。」
    • "Put in a request for new boots, and what'd I get? A sock. One useless sock."
  • 「或許我應該連值兩班。這樣就不用聽他老在那說在公爵父親手下做事有多好。」
    • "Maybe I should just work a double shift. So I don't have to listen to him tell me about how good it was under the Duke's father.
  • 「也她說再兩個月就會離開那男的。我不急。」
    • "Two more months, she says. Then she'll leave him. I can wait."
  • 「集中精神值班啊!趕快忘了那個吻。嗯……好一個吻……」
    • "Gotta keep my mind on my duties. Forget about that kiss. Hmm. That kiss…"
  • 「真希望這裡能發生點趣事。不一定要像馬戲團那麼誇張,偶爾來點刺激的就好。」
    • "If only something would happen around here. Doesn't have to be a circus. Just some little bit of excitement once in a while. "
  • 「好想喝西洋梨汽水。」
    • "What wouldn't I give for a bottle of pear soda."
  • 「有點渴。真想去喝個威士忌什麼的。便宜的酒也行。」
    • "Kinda dry. Could really go for a whiskey or something. Maybe one of them two-penny drinks."
  • 「我老是被分到這種班表。我敢賭一周的薪水,這一定是最衰的工作了。」
    • "I always get these shifts. I'd bet a week's wages this is the worst assignment."
  • 「我只需要完成值班,就能回家,把腳放好了。」
    • "I just have to finish my shift. Then I can go home. Put my feet up."
  • 「變得不能再呼吸了。」
    • "Getting so one can't even breathe no more."
  • 「只不過上了一晚妓院。才一晚耶!老子居然下面就潰爛了。」
    • "One night at the baudy house. One night. Now I'm covered in shankers."
  • 「我希望他們能接受我提出的調動,這樣我就能去別的地方工作了。」
    • "I hope they accept my transfer. I've got to get over to one of the other districts."
  • 「至少我在鎮上比較好的地方工作。」(上賽里亞區專屬)
    • "At least I'm working in the good part of town now." (In upper Cyria District)

菁英守衛和資深衛士專屬:

  • 「有史以來最糟糕的任務,屁都沒發生。」
    • "Worst assignment ever. Nothing ever happens."
  • 「尿騷味好重,真是個爛地方。」
    • "Smells like piss. What a dump."
  • 「她算哪根蔥?居然敢說我不配升職?如果真有官可以升,我看她連機會掉到頭上都還不知道吧。說不定真應該拿東西砸她的頭。」
    • "Who's she to say I didn't deserve the promotion? She wouldn't know a promotion if it hit her in the head. In fact maybe that's just what she needs."
  • 「還剩多久?手上沒表還真不知道。我來猜猜,三小時?嗯嗯,應該差不多再三個小時吧。」
    • "How many more hours of this? If I had a timepiece I'd know. I'm gonna guess, what, three? Yeah, about three more hours."
  • 「哈,他臉上的表情。他在等誰啊?女皇嗎?真是蠢蛋。」
    • "Oh, the look on his face. Well, who was he expecting? The Empress? What a fool."
  • 「老天,我聞到的是自己的口臭嗎?好像也該去每個月例行的洗牙行程了。」
    • "Ho, my. Is that my breath I'm smelling? Maybe my teeth are due for their monthly cleaning."
  • 「待在虛空之境發爛吧,我才不在乎。撇開他們的抱怨不談,我已經有足夠多事情要煩惱了。」
    • "They can rot in the Void for all I care. I've got enough to worry about without their constant complaining."
  • 「我遇見來自漠利的女孩,可惜我們的愛葬身大海。我發現格里斯托的少女,好險有在手。又遇見了帝維雅的女士,啊啊!唷唷爽得啊啊啊!」
    • "I met a girl from Morley, our love ended poorly. I spied a lass from Gristol, t'was good I had my pistol. Then I met a lady from Tyvia-a-a! Something and something and happy-a–a-a!"
  • 「他為什麼那麼說?一點道理也沒有啊。算了,隨便。反正親人的不是我。」
    • "Why would he say that? It makes no sense. Anyway, I'm not the one who did the kissing."
  • 「值個屁。光看他的鞋子就知道這人不合格。」
    • "Not worth a thing. You can tell he's no good. Just by looking at his shoes."
  • 「骯髒的空氣,真噁心。沒好處。」
    • "Filthy air. Disgusting. Can't be good for you."
  • 「這件事想來也有趣,她說不定現在正在看信,也正在想着我。「
    • "It's funny to think about, but she could be reading the letter right now. Thinking about me, right now."
  • 在公爵手下做事也不錯,只要你是大衛隊。我現在可不想再做別的。
    • "Working for the Duke's not so bad. As long as you're Grand Guard. I'd hate to be anybody else right now."
  • 「他從來就配不上那些勳章,我可比他強上兩倍。應該要有人講些公道話才對。」
    • "He never earned those medals. I'm twice the soldier he is. Someone should say something."
  • 「我說過,他太瘦了,撐不過一天。可憐的傢伙。真是的,為什麼我說話總是這麼准?」
    • "I told them he was too skinny. Told them he wouldn't last a day. Poor kid. Why do I always have to be right?"
  • 「晚餐時間還沒到嗎?有人值班值到要餓死啦!」
    • "Isn't it dinner time yet? A man could starve on this shift."
  • 「我真的覺得軍官應該多分一點糧給。我們比較辛苦,而且出身比較好,多分一點很合理吧。」
    • "I do think the officers should get extra rations. We work harder. And we come from better families. I should think that's just obvious."
  • 「整船的鯨油罐就這麼不見了。硬生生從眼皮底下被劫走。一群飯桶。」
    • "An entire shipment of whale oil tanks, just gone. Taken right from under their noses. Idiots."

警覺狀態[]

  • 「我確定聽到了什麼。最好檢查一下。」
    • "I definitely heard something. Better check."
  • 「來看看,是什麼?」
    • "So let's see. What was it?"
  • 「感覺不太對,最好去看看。」
    • "I don't like that. Better have a look."
  • 「她被刺傷了。」(發現屍體)
    • "She's been stabbed." (detecting a body)
  • 「什麼?有人倒下了。」(發現屍體)
    • "What?! Somebody's down." (detecting a body)

搜索[]

  • 「我可沒拿那心情,快給我出來!」
    • "I'm not in the mood! Show yourself!"
  • 「來瞧瞧看。」
    • "Let's have a look."
  • 「什麼也沒有?再四處看看好了。」
    • "Nothing here? Let's have a look around."
  • 不要讓我把整個地方都搜一遍,我可沒那時間。」
    • "Don't make me search the whole place, I don't have time for that."

返回閒聊狀態[]

  • "下回我會找到她/他的..."
    • "I'll get her/him next time..."

偵查[]

  • 「該死的!」
    • "I'll be damned!!"
  • "什麼?站住!"
    • "What the? Stop!"
  • 「我靠!」
    • "Holy shit!!"
  • 「喂,你覺得自己在去哪?」
  • "Hey, where do you think you're going?!"

攻擊[]

  • 「你哪也別想去!」
    • "You aren't going anywhere!"
  • 「快點,來我們解決這個事情!」
    • "Come on, let's finish this!"
  • 「立刻滾出這個區域!」
    • "Withdraw from this area at once!"
  • "毫不留情!"
    • "No mercy!"
  • 「我穿上制服,就是為了對抗想你這樣的人渣戰鬥!」
    • "I've been fighting scum like you since I put on the uniform!"
  • 「聽我發令!」
    • "Wait for my signal!"
  • 「她/他受傷了!快點解決她/他!」(生物值過低)
  • 」"She/He's wounded! Let's finish her/him!" (when the protagonist is at critical health)
  • 「我稍後會在軍官俱樂部談論這個故事的!」(軍官專屬)
    • "I'll be telling this story at the officers' club later!" (officers only)
  • 「不!」(盟友被殺)
    • "Nooo!!" (when an ally is killed)
  • 「上尉!」(軍官被殺)
    • "Captain!!" (when an officer is killed)

超自然能力的反應[]

  • "什麼!這怎麼可能"
    • "Wait! This isn't-"
  • "不可能!!"
    • "Impossible!!"

逃跑[]

  • "我可不想死啊!"
    • "I-I don't wanna die!!"

趣聞軼事[]

  • 大約1828年,比莉·勒克(Billie Lurk)因為殺害了索科諾斯公爵的兒子而遭到城市衛隊和大衛隊的通緝[5]
  • 大衛隊被熟知於十七世紀活躍,並在阿凡塔公國的支持下一同驅逐了當時索科諾斯的國王[6]
  • 大衛隊和頓沃當局的守衛不同的是,後者的士兵以及城市衛隊屬於獨立組織,但大衛隊同時擁有軍事和執法職權。
  • 有關大衛隊制服的顏色細節存在矛盾,在遊戲裡他們穿戴藍灰色或是紅色的制服,但在真人預告片裡的演員卻還穿着白色的制服。而亞當·克里斯托弗(Adam Christopher)的小說里則描述他們穿着藍綠色的制服。
  • 科爾沃·阿塔諾(Corvo Attano)早年曾表現出色,贏得了大衛隊軍官的職位[7]
  • 首支預告片裡的守衛模型是哈桑·巴伊拉莫維奇(Hasan Bajramovic)為Blur工作室製作的[8]
    • 雖然在首支預告片裡普通守衛也使用了手槍,但遊戲裡則為軍官的專屬武器。
  • 退役的老兵並沒有個人的退休金,這在大衛隊之間引起了一定的譁然[9]
  • 普通守衛看起來像是城市衛隊低級城市守衛城市守衛的結合體。

圖集[]

參考資料[]

Advertisement