"A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF..."
My name is Melanie, or Mel. At first, I mainly joined this wiki to give myself a face while commenting. Initially I never planned to actually make edits on articles that much. I am not a native speaker of English and feared to mess everything up with grammatical errors and odd wording.
But despite still spoiling articles occasionally, I've grown confident on editing by now and I'm continously watching and learning and getting better. Well, at least I hope I'm getting better. ;)
Furthermore, I am a spy for the German Dishonored Wiki, using this veritable gold mine of information to spread the word of a wonderful game.
Oh, and one more thing: I use to start the wiki chat quite often, feel free to join if you see me around. Even if I'm marked as "away", this will usually only mean that I've been alone in the chatroom for a while. I will still be around watching.
Facts about Piko
- Music Addict- I love music and I use to listen to music most time of the day. Forgetting to recharge my mp3-player or forgetting it at home entirely will ruin my day.
- Kitchen Witch - Cooking is my hobby. In my kitchen it is I who does the cooking, no one else. Sometimes I even do occupy other peoples' kitchens.
- Part-Time Goth - At least 90% of the clothes in my closet are black
- Chocoholic - I love chocolate! A lot! Too much, I fear!
- Pedestrian - I feel most comfortable on my own feet, or as a front seat passenger, especially in city traffic.
- Huge Fan of Animals - I love animals. Many sorts of animals are cute....or fascinating...or both. My favorites are hedgehogs, and owls.
- Night Owl- I love the night! Unfortunately my job forces me to go to bed pretty early.
- Fun Fact - George Orwell's 1984 begins on my birthday.
My favorite pages
In the past, Piko has had some shady dealings with the Bottle Street Gang involving a bootleg version of an elixir called "Liquid Flannel", which causes one to view the events of Dishonored as a 90s sitcom, but she would have everyone believe that she is completely innocent. Essie Essex (talk) 17:57, September 16, 2013 (UTC)
Don't let her sweet outer persona fool you; it's all a lie to gain your trust. PikovajaDama likes to project a nice facade of not wanting to kill anyone, but she is one of the most ruthless assassins out there and shows her targets no mercy. She honed her skills for years in the Sims games, murdering her little creations for her own amusement - starving them, having 'random' satellites crash on them, and even stealing the ladders from the pools to drown them. Beware of her. MDGeistMD02 (talk) 21:10, October 15, 2013 (UTC)
The vast majority of those who meet PikovajaDama forget that, as an owl, she is in fact a vicious and capable aerial predator hidden beneath an adorably rotund ball of fluffy feathers. If her wings weren't silent, you would hear them swish as she descends upon her hapless prey. The Dark-Eyed One (talk) 05:02, December 24, 2016 (UTC)
PIko might seem nice but....ok she's actually pretty nice but.....whatever, she is in reality an evil spy owl from the German dishonored wiki! our mortal enemies! if you see her arrest her at once! The man with no plan 24 ([User talk:The man with no plan 24|talk]]) 14:07 March 18, 2017 (UTC)