My strategy for playing Dishonored is pretty much be a badass like 80% of the time but the other 20% you're stopping time while screaming and crying.
I don't understand how Dishonored took over my life but it did.
My favorite pages
- The Seven Strictures (note to self: memorize and chant)
- Abbey of the Everyman
- Oracular Order
- Litany on the White Cliff
Nory challenged the Outsider to a match of left-handed air hockey. After soundly defeating him, she took over the Void and now dictates that we all bow to her, making sure to call her 'The Resplendent Ruler of All' from here on out. MDGeistMD02 (talk) 06:05, December 27, 2013 (UTC)