The Royal Conservatory is the fifth mission in Dishonored 2, where either Emily Kaldwin or Corvo Attano must infiltrate the Royal Conservatory of Karnaca to eliminate Delilah's follower, Breanna Ashworth, and prevent her from completing a mysterious device.
Pre-mission, Another Strange Visit
You've awakened with a strange feeling.
Pre-mission, Dreadful Wale
While held captive, Anton Sokolov learned the identity of one of Delilah's chief allies, Breanna Ashworth. An architect of the coup that took the throne in Dunwall, Ashworth is powerful and full of secrets. She is building a mysterious device for Delilah. Breanna Ashworth must be eliminated.
Another Strange Visit
Emily or Corvo will wake up in their cabin on the Dreadful Wale without mana. Leaving the room leads to an encounter with Delilah. She will share the story of her life, scenes of which can be seen while passing through the Void.
Waking up in the real-world cabin leads to an encounter with the spirit of former empress Jessamine Kaldwin. Anton Sokolov has spent three days recuperating and provides information he gathered in the Clockwork Mansion. Breanna Ashworth, curator of the Royal Conservatory, is working on a device called the Oraculum for Delilah.
Meagan Foster brings Emily or Corvo to Cyria Gardens in her skiff. The district is protected by the Grand Guard, and Emily or Corvo must get past a wall of light and a watchtower before reaching the Royal Conservatory. An alternate entrance may be found by speaking with the Black Market shopkeeper before heading to the conservatory and seeking his associate.
Once inside, they have to make their way through Delilah's coven of witches to get to Breanna. She may be killed or her powers removed by placing faulty lenses in the Oraculum for the nonlethal option.
- Shrewd Negotiations - Get the best price for the Roseburrow Prototype.
- Parley with Delilah - Talk to the statue in Ashworth’s office after eliminating Ashworth
- Witch No More - Sever Ashworth’s connection with the Void.
- Black Market Heist - Rob the black market.
- Spying Overseers - Find Vice Overseer Byrne’s outpost.
- A conversation aboard the Dreadful Wale indicates that this mission takes place three days after The Clockwork Mansion, with Corvo telling Sokolov that "...[he] had three days to rest."