The Hound Pits Pub is a drinking establishment owned by Farley Havelock, which acts as the central hub for Dishonored. It is the headquarters of the Loyalists. Corvo Attano uses the Hound Pits as his base, where he prepares for missions.
According to Wallace, the building is around three hundred years old. Interestingly, the third floor of the building is inaccessible, with both the doors and windows bricked up.
- Samuel Beechworth - Sleeps outside the pub under a makeshift shelter.
- Piero Joplin - Has his own workshop beside the pub and sells equipments and upgrades to Corvo.
- Wallace - Sleeps in the servants' quarter on the first floor.
- Cecelia - Sleeps in the servants' quarter on the first floor.
- Lydia - Sleeps in the servants' quarter on the first floor.
- Farley Havelock - Has his own room on the first floor.
- Treavor Pendleton - Has his own room on the first floor.
- Corvo Attano - Sleeps in the attic.
- Callista Curnow - Sleeps in the ruined tower adjoined to the pub.
- There are many hidden items in and around the Hound Pits, such as the expensive rewire tool, available once Corvo has acquired the supernatural ability of Blink.