The sticky grenade is a gadget in Dishonored, Dishonored 2, and Dishonored: Death of the Outsider that sticks to surfaces it touches and then explodes, dealing a considerable amount of damage to its target. Like normal grenades, they can be "cooked" (an action that originally couldn't be cancelled, but this was changed in later Editions of the game and carried on throughout the series), meaning that they can be held for longer to reduce the time until explosion.
In Dishonored, they become available for purchase from Piero Joplin after Corvo Attano finds the blueprints. In Dishonored 2 and Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, they can be purchased from black market shops after the blueprint is found, but can also be found around the world.
- Sticky grenades are very effective against strong enemies such as tallboys and Clockwork Soldiers, often killing them in one or two hits.
- They are less effective against supernatural targets, as they often tend to blink away, leaving the grenade behind.
- Using Tier 2 of Bend Time, a sticky grenade can be attached to a crossbow bolt making it a great way to accurately deliver explosive payloads over long distances.
- In Dishonored 2 and Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, the Impact Grenades upgrade largely nullifies sticky grenades, the main purpose of which is to be harder to avoid. However, impact grenades are not triggered by Clockwork Soldiers.
|Grenade Capacity||450 Coins||N/A||Increases Grenade storage capacity by 4 (9 total).|
|The Expansive Lady||700 Coins||Impact Grenades, Counter-Blast Inversion Blueprint||(Masterwork) Grenade blast radius is expanded.|
|Discreet Inquiry||700 Coins||Impact Grenades, Counter-Blast Inversion Blueprint||(Masterwork) Grenade noise is reduced.|
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
|Grenade Storage +2||300 Coins||N/A||Increases grenade storage capacity by 2.|
|Grenade Storage +2||300 Coins||Grenade Storage +2||Increases grenade storage capacity by 2.|
|Sticky Grenade Extender||400 Coins||Sticky Grenade||Extend the radius of Sticky Grenades.|
Related Bone Charms
Dishonored 2 and Death of the Outsider
- Combustion - Your grenades inflict slightly more damage.
- Blast Resistant - You take less damage from explosions.
- High Pressure - Grenades inflict more damage, but have a smaller blast radius.
Equipment in Dishonored
Equipment in Dishonored 2