The Rothwild Slaughterhouse is one of Dunwall's premier whaling slaughterhouses, located along Slaughterhouse Row. It is owned by a man named Bundry Rothwild and defended by his Butchers – workers who often use buzz-saws to cut up whales and potential enemies.
Inside the slaughterhouse is a room for gathering oil from the whales, a room for slaughtering the whales and stripping them of their flesh, a room for processing oil (a task that was once done at the Greaves Refinery before it closed), a meat packaging area with a meat storage locker, a shipping area, an archives room, an office, a locker room for the workers, and a canteen. Outside the building is a yard, which contains pipes meant to send oil to the now-closed Greaves Refinery, a break house, and docks.
The Rothwild Slaughterhouse has three entrances: the main entrance in the front, the delivery entrance high up on the right side of the building, and an underground entrance through the sewers.
- In the canteen, there is a message written on the chalkboard telling employees not to spit on the floor, and underneath that is a second warning, reading: "If you puke on the premises you won't be invited back inside for a week."
- The menu in the canteen includes: Salted Potatoes, Mushroom Bread, Eel Stew, The Duchess' Knuckles, and Gazelle Shank.
- According to a book, it is rumored that "the waters outside the Rothwild Slaughterhouse produce the largest and tastiest hagfish".
- The author explains that "[t]his is most likely due to the gut sewer leading from beneath the whales inside and delivering their organs and offal to the [...] Wrenhaven".
- The flagship of Rothwild Slaughterhouse's whaling fleet is the Bundry Best, which is a combination of whaling trawler and warship.
- Dishonored Roleplaying Game, p. 221.