Tier I - (2 runes)
Tier II - (4 runes)
At Tier II, Daud can use Pull to lift bodies. Corpses and unconscious bodies are carried automatically, and when brought close with Pull, living enemies are bound and can be choked out or executed.
- If Daud uses pull on an enemy, any nearby enemies will be alerted to Daud's presence.
- Tier I Pull can be used to steal items from enemies or to disable security devices while remaining hidden. However, the cover of the power module must first be opened before pull can be used to remove the oil tank.
- Tier I Pull can be used to catch the Bottles of river krust acid used by the Dead Eels.
- If a mine is placed on the ground, Daud can use Tier II Pull to draw an enemy into it.
- Pull can be used on river krusts (even closed ones) to uproot them.
- Daud can use Pull to uproot Blood Briars from a safe distance.
- Daud can use Pull to bind an enemy as a shield.
- Pull can be used to kill groups of rats easily: simply target one rat, use Pull, and the rest will die.
- Tier II Pull and Arcane Bond can complement the survivability and skills of a summoned assassin.
- This ability is used by Daud and his assassins to ensnare Corvo during the prologue and when fighting him in The Flooded District, as well as by the Royal Interrogator while confronting him in Return to the Tower.
- When Pull is used on a fish, it will die, even if it is placed back into the water.
- Using Pull to bind an enemy as a shield will unlock the Wall Of Flesh achievement.
|The Knife of Dunwall|
|The Brigmore Witches||