- "Use the crypt. There's a lever that opens one of the tombs. The lever is kept in the shed. That's all I can tell you."
- —Isabelle, helps Daud.
The Brigmore Witches
Warning Daud not to kill any of her sister witches, Isabelle explains Delilah Copperspoon's plan to rule as Empress through Emily Kaldwin after subverting the girl's mind and spirit. As she is about to take her leave, Daud asks for assistance to break into the mansion, to which she suggests using the lever in the crypt. She then returns to her post. One of the other witches asks her where she has been to which she simply replies she was checking the area.
- Delilah seems to trust her, since she gave her the keys to the front doors of Manor.
- She is simply called "Brigmore Witch" when Daud interacts with her but her name can be found in the Mission Clues Favor and also in a note.
- Isabelle seems to hold very little loyalty to Delilah, although she cares for her sister witches very much, even going so far as to request they not be harmed. She will turn hostile if Daud attacks them in front of her.
- She is easily distinguished by her dark red attire.