The Dishonored Roleplaying Game book is a hardcover book of rules for the fantasy roleplaying game of the same name. This new tabletop RPG is designed by Modiphius Entertainement and is set within Arkane Studios’ Dishonored video game franchise.
On December 10, 2020 it was announced that the Dishonored Roleplaying Game was going to get support in 2021 including a dice set, Gamemasters Toolkit and PDF scenario releases.
- The book will feature:
- An introduction to the Empire of the Isles, and an in-depth look at its history, its people and the struggles they face.
- A step-by-step guide to play the role of the Protagonists: from grim assassins and rugged criminals, to intrepid explorers and stoic crown loyalists.
- A host of antagonists and a myriad of different storyhooks to inspire players from the harsh, cold lands of Tyvia to sunny Karnaca.
- Insight on the strange nature of the Void, as well as rules to harness its reality-bending powers.
- "The Oil Trail", a mini-campaign in four acts that serves as a perfect introduction to the City of Dunwall.
- A streamlined narrative edition of the Modiphius 2d20 game system.