Dishonored: The Veiled Terror is a novel by Adam Christopher and the third of a trilogy, set after Dishonored: Death of the Outsider. The novel is set to be released on September 25, 2018.
Billie Lurk has achieved the impossible: the Outsider has fallen. But now the Void is unbalanced, and soon the fate of the world is at stake.
From Tyvia to Serkonos, mysterious rifts in the fabric of reality have appeared—portals into the Void, with the potential to tear the world apart. Billie's search for the source of their instability sends her far from Dunwall, to a city cut in half by a rift, and to a kingdom recovering from civil war, where an uneasy truce reigns. A former assassin, smuggler, and bounty hunter, Billie's a born survivor, and she's the only one who can set things right—but to do so she must confront her own past, with world-altering results.
- The release of this book as well as the previous one in the series was delayed months before the release of Death of the Outsider. It was initially set to be released on February 2017, was delayed to September 2017, October 2017 then February 27, 2018. The original synopsis read: "The official sequel to the new video game Dishonored 2, picking up the adventure where the game left off and weaving into the additional digital content the game studio will continue to release for a year after the game's release."
- The book's cover reuse the main illustration for Death of the Outsider.
- ↑ Dishonored - The Veiled Terror on Amazon
- ↑ Titan Books' guide for the London International Book Fair 2016
- ↑ The third untitled Dishonored novel on Google Books
Games and other media in the Dishonored franchise
Void Walker's Arsenal (Acrobatic Killer Pack • Arcane Assassin Pack • Backstreet Butcher Pack • Shadow Rat Pack) • Dunwall City Trials • The Knife of Dunwall • The Brigmore Witches • Imperial Assassin's Pack
Dishonored Signature Series Guide • Dishonored 2 Strategy Guide • The Dunwall Archives • The Art of Dishonored 2 • The Wyrmwood Deceit • The Peeress and the Price • The Corroded Man • The Return of Daud • The Veiled Terror