World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Oddly, the boats inside the Lifeboat Dock in Kingsparrow Fort also have "Amaranth" on their sides and carry welcome mats. This may have been an oversight on the developer's part or may mean Samuel's boat and the others are of the same brand.
- In Dishonored: Definitive Edition, these welcome mats are removed, making Samuel's boat unique again.
- Barnacles occasionally grow on these boats. Samuel can be heard making references to cleaning off the barnacles between missions, though is never seen doing this.
- Samuel's boat has rowlocks for oars on the sides, though he is never seen making use of oars, preferring use of the boat's engine.
- In Dishonored 2, an Amaranth miniature can be found in The Royal Conservatory. It is displayed outside Breanna Ashworth's office, next to a broken window. Larger models of both Amaranth and Billie Lurk's skiff can also be found in Dunwall Tower during the mission Death to the Empress.