Blueprints are schematics that Corvo can give to Piero to alter the various technologies he encounters throughout Dunwall. Some of these upgrade Corvo's equipment and some produce new kinds of ammunition. The full list is below:
- Bonded Galvani Weave - Improved armor. Found during High Overseer Campbell (Mission), in the overseers' workshop at the backyard, and during The Flooded District, in Daud's chest.
- Lens Magnification - Implementation of the zoom function in Corvo's mask optics. Can be bought from Griff's Curio Shop.
- Sokolov's Formula - Enables Piero to sell Sokolov's Elixir. Can be bought from Griff's Curio Shop and can be found in Anton Sokolov's greenhouse during The Royal Physician.
- Folded Galvani Resin - Lessens boot sound; increasing stealth. Found during The Royal Physician in the first warehouse and during The Flooded District in Daud's office chest.
- Small-scale Combustion Refinement - Allows purchase of Exploding Bullets. Found during Return to the Tower in General Tobias' room and during The Flooded District in Central Rudshore.
- Incandescent Paste - Allows purchase of Incendiary Bolts. Found during House of Pleasure in the distillery and during The Flooded District in a basement near the Gateward Tunnel exit.
- Spiked Grenade Housing - Allows purchase of Sticky Grenades. Found during Lady Boyle's Last Party in the guard house at the entrance to the manor and during The Flooded District in the thug's warehouse.