Agility is a passive supernatural ability in Dishonored, its DLCs, Dishonored 2, and Death of the Outsider that grants Corvo Attano, Emily Kaldwin and Daud increased jumping ability and movement speed. Billie Lurk can obtain this ability through a black bonecharm.
Tier I - (2 runes (Corvo) / 1 rune (Daud))
With Tier I Agility, Corvo and Daud can jump higher than usual, and receive reduced falling damage, negating it entirely from some heights.
Tier II - (3 runes)
With Tier II Agility, Corvo and Daud can sprint, climb and swim faster.
|Agility||2||N/A||Increase your jump height and distance.|
|Rapid Sprint||2||Agility||Sprint faster.|
|Cat Fall||1||Agility||Take less falling damage.|
- The Agility power can be used to jump high enough, even in the middle of combat, to drop-assassinate most enemies, excluding tallboys and Clockwork Soldiers.
- Corvo and Emily have the increased jump height take the form of a double-jump. This means they can jump only normal height if they so wish. Daud receives the bonus as a single, smooth jump, with his only control over the height being how long the button is pressed for, not too accurate. However, Daud can jump higher than Corvo and Emily.
- The sprint speed increase from Tier II stacks with other bonuses. When combined with the Swift Stalker and Zephyr bone charms, for instance, the user can move at blinding speed.
- This can further be exploited with the boot stealth upgrade to quickly move through missions without being detected.
- In Dishonored 2, the fall damage reduction comes with the Cat Fall upgrade, not the basic ability.
Related Bone Charms
Death of the Outsider
- Agility - Increase your jump height and distance.
- With Agility, Corvo can jump roughly four meters high.
|The Knife of Dunwall|
|The Brigmore Witches|